Georgia Residential Basic Contractor Exam Book Bundle
This book bundle contains all the books necessary to prepare for and take the open-book Georgia Residential Basic Contractor Exam at PSI:
- International Residential Code, 2018 Edition
- Code of Federal Regulations (OSHA) with latest available amendments
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Wood Trusses
- The Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting Revised
- International Energy Conservation Code, 2009 Edition
- Georgia State Amendments to the State Minimum Standard Codes
Tabbing and Highlighting these books is part of our exam prep curriculum. Tabs are sold separately and can be purchased here. In a hurry? You can purchase our exam-ready pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle here to save hours of time tabbing and highlighting!
We offer a book buy-back program - get up to 30% of the retail value back for your used books! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.