Georgia Residential Basic Contractor Exam Book Bundle
This book bundle contains all the books necessary to prepare for and take the open-book Georgia Residential Basic Contractor Exam at PSI:
- International Residential Code, 2018 Edition
- Code of Federal Regulations (OSHA) with latest available amendments
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Wood Trusses
- The Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting Revised
- International Energy Conservation Code, 2009 Edition
- Georgia State Amendments to the State Minimum Standard Codes
Tabbing and Highlighting these books is part of our exam prep curriculum. Tabs are sold separately and can be purchased here. In a hurry? You can purchase our exam-ready pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle here to save hours of time tabbing and highlighting!
We offer a book buy-back program - get up to 30% of the retail value back for your used books! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason