Virginia Commercial Building Contractor (CBC) - Book Bundle
Virginia CBC / CBTC Book Bundle
Virginia Commercial Building Technical Contractor Books
The Virginia Commercial Building Technical Contractor exam prepares you for all commercial building activities in the state of Virginia. Unlike the NASCLA exam, there is no reciprocity between states. If you plan to do work in multiple states, you may want to consider the NASCLA exam. Virginia CBTC allows you to work on multifamily homes and build commercial from the ground up.
These are all of the books that you will need for the Virginia Commercial Building Technical Contractor Exam Prep class and test.
- IBC 2012
- Modern Masonry
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- ANSI Accessible Buildings
- 29 CFR Part 1926 Related Standards (CTC Summary of the public domain document)
- Technical Digest 9 Handling and Erection of Steel Joists
- Placing Reinforcing Bars
- The Contractors Guide to Quality Concrete
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck
- Virginia Uniform Statewide Building Code - Part 1 SUMMARY of the Public Domain Document (You do not need the full Part 1 for the exam)
All Books are included in this product for class!!!
Tabs and study guide are NOT included!!! You can purchase it from this link:
Note that tabs are not sold separately, and you will need to purchase and register for the exam prep class.
** 50% BOOK BUY BACK** (buy back payment made with Amazon Gift Card)